martes, 25 de septiembre de 2012

EXPERIENCES


HEY SLEEP!





My family and I wanted to go to Santa Marta for a family vacation. When my father was buying the airplane tickets, he could just buy 3 and we were 4 persons in our family. My father decided to disguise my little brother as a baby. He was 3 years old. My parents put a diaper to my little brother and ordered him to sleep during all the flight. It was very funny because my little brother wasn’t a baby.





MY FAMILY!



My family and I arrived to the USA and we had to go to present our documents to enter there. In that place, a woman said to us – if you are a family, go and stand in that line – and we obeyed her and we went to that line. My father was back in another line because he had forgotten something on the airplane. When he saw us, he went to the families line and a big man stopped him and asked him something in English, as my father didn’t know speak English, he just said – My family, my family! – While he was pointed us. The man understood him and let him to pass with us. It was another funny experience in my trips.





1 comentario:

  1. This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again.Hotel in frankfurt-Oder

    ResponderEliminar